Supplier OASIS Administrators have the ability to grant access to
their organization’s Level 2 data.
• OASIS Data Levels:
• Level 1 data includes general company and certification
information typically included on the certificate. Level 1 data
shown in OASIS is considered as being in the public domain.
• Level 2 data is restricted company audit information that includes:
• Audit and nonconformance summary information
• 9101 appendix reports (e.g. audit plan, audit report, PEAR, QMS
process matrix report)
• Supplier OASIS Administrators are associates with OASIS UsersManage application privileges for their respective organizations.
• It is recommended that there is only one OASIS Administrator per
- OASIS v3 has a structure that is used to associate people to organizations.
- Navigate to OASIS v3 here: https://oasis.iaqg.org/Login.aspx
- Every user has a unique Username and Password.
- There will be multiple user logins depending upon your role.
- These are then managed by role and access.
- When a user wants access to the functions or applications of a stakeholder e.g. AAB, AB, CB etc. they have to be associated with that organization.
- “Manage Users” is the way that is done.
- It also used to control the list of applications that a particular user sees.
- Initially the person with “Manage Users” access will need to associate you with your company.
- OASIS v3 will send an email to the user containing a link to connect him with the organization that has send the invitation ticket.
- When the User utilized the ticket received, he will be connected to that organization.
- It is only possible that a user is connected to one organization.
- The process is almost the same for each organizations; each organization has different Roles available that can be assigned by the organization Admin to the users.
- No access to "Manage users" under the Main Menu - This could be tied to the access you have as a user. You need to ask the CB Admin to provide you with an account or permission.