Supplier OASIS Administrators have the ability to grant access to their organization’s Level 2 data.
- Level 2 data is restricted company audit information that includes:
- Audit and nonconformance summary information
- 9101 appendix reports (e.g. audit plan, audit report, PEAR, QMS
process matrix report)
Navigate to OASIS v3 here to login to the platform: https://oasis.iaqg.org/Login.aspx and manage access.
Click the "User ID" and "Password field to enter your login information. Then click the "Login" button.
You will be redirected to the landing page for OASIS v3.
- Click on "Manage & Audit".
- Manage & Audit is not present as an option- This is tied to the access you have as a user and you will not have this option on a self sign up account. You need to ask the CB Admin to provide you with an account or permission granted to an already established account that was not a self sign up account.
- Click on the tab "Level 2 access where you'll find a list of users where you can manage the Users tied to Level 2 access.