Supplier OASIS Administrators have the ability to manage application privileges for their respective Member Companies.
Navigate to OASIS v3 here to login to the platform: https://oasis.iaqg.org/Login.aspx and manage access.
Click the "User ID" and "Password field to enter your login information. Then click the "Login" button.
You will be redirected to the landing page for OASIS v3.
- Click on "Manage & Audit".
- Manage & Audit is not present as an option- This is tied to the access you have as a user and you will not have this option on a self sign up account. You need to ask the CB Admin to provide you with an account or permission granted to an already established account that was not a self sign up account.
- Click on the button "Manage member companies" to open an Entity search box.
- In the Entity search, you can enter specific search criteria of name or OIN number in the "No., Name" field. Or you can leave field blank to show all.
- Click on "Search".
- Individually select the member companies which should get access by checking the box to the left of the Name.
- Or select All member companies by clicking on the checkbox in the header of the grid.
- Click on button "Save and Close" to add the selected member companies.
Company will then show up active (green dot) under the MEMBER COMPANIES section.